October 2, 2013 by: Natalie Fleming
Image from 2012-2013 Rumsey Competition Exhibition
Reminder – Rumsey Scholarship Competition Applications are due Friday, October 4th. Junior-level BA or BFA Art majors with a department GPA of 2.5 or higher are encouraged to apply.
The purpose of the Rumsey Scholarship is to provide funding for summer travel for Undergraduate Art Students entering their senior year in Fall 2014.
- October 4 Application is due in 202 CFA by 4:00 pm
- October 7 Students will be notified if they are eligible to participate.
- October TBA Students meeting with Gallery TA, regarding installation and travel proposals.
- November 7 Proposal is due in 202 CFA by 4:00 pm and Artwork is due in the Visual Studies Gallery Second Floor CFA.
- November 21 Competitive Exhibition opening in VS Gallery CFA from 5:00 – 7:00 pm
All questions about scholarship – Becky Koenig – email@example.com