September 9, 2013 by: Dom
The purpose of the Rumsey Scholarship is to provide funding for summer travel for Undergraduate Art Students entering their senior year in Fall 2014.
- October 4 Application is due in 202 CFA by 4:00 pm
- October 7 Students will be notified if they are eligible to participate.
- October TBA Students meeting with Gallery TA, regarding installation and travel proposals.
- November 7 Proposal is due in 202 CFA by 4:00 pm and Artwork is due in the Visual Studies Gallery Second Floor CFA.
- November 21 Competitive Exhibition opening in VS Gallery CFA from 5:00 – 7:00 pm
All questions about scholarship – Becky Koenig – firstname.lastname@example.org
> Download the Application