Lab Fee for Materials, Equipment & Tools
• A lab fee $100 is assessed for courses offered in the print media program.
• Print receives $87 of those dollars and 13% goes to the General University Services Fee (GUSF).
• 70% of each fee buys all consumable and reusable materials provided in the print labs. This includes paper towels, inks, solvents, personal protection, software and newsprint.
• 30% pays for service contracts, small equipment and tools.
• Waivers of the lab fee are only issued by the print tech to students who serve as Lab Monitors.