Laser Cutter Lab
VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card Only
Laser Cutting and Etching is cost of materials plus
processing time – presently $0.50/ Minute
SUBMITTING A JOB
Jobs are processed on a first come first serve basis & will be cut ASAP.
All Jobs must include a Job Form which can be picked up from B24.
DWG files and Job Form may be delivered Via Email at email@example.com
or Hand delivered to B16 or B24 CFA.
- 1 Ply Chipboard (18″x32″) $0.50
- 2 Ply Chipboard (18″x32″) $1.00
- 4 Ply Chipboard (18″x32″) $1.25
- 1/8″ Masonite (16″ x 31.75″) $1.50
- 1/8″ Acrylic (18″x32″) $5.00
X600 Laser Cutter Specifications & File Requirements
- Bed size (18″x32″)
- Maximum Sheet Size: 17.75″ x 31.75″
- Printable area (17.5″x31.5″)
- File type .dwg. Created in the export option or under the “save as” options in many applications.
- Set cut lines as RED.
- Set etch lines as CYAN.
- Set guidelines as YELLOW. *
*Yellow lines will not be cut or etched. When sending files to print, create a yellow box that is 18″ x 32″. Set all objects to be cut or etched inside that yellow box.
- Laser cutter table diagram
Location & Hours
Availability By Appointment with Chris Siano.
UB Department of Art Sculpture Lab
B24 Center for the Arts
Questions & Job Submission
Office B16 CFA