Big Archival Prints
BAP • Big Archival Prints • Spring 2017 Hours
The BAP has moved to 142 – first floor Center for the Arts
M: 1-3p Gabrielle Heard | 3-6p Natalie DiIenno
T: 2:30-4p Jeff Sherven
W: 1-3p Gabrielle Heard
R: 2:30-4p Jeff Sherven
F: 10a-12:30p Andie Jairam
Prices & Media types are listed on the BAP JOB FORM-INVOICE
BAP Supervisor Jeff Sherven• 716.645.0556
BAP/Office • B33 Center for the Arts • email@example.com
• Jobs are billed by the linear foot on 44 • 42 • 36 • 24 inch wide roll media
• Files should be ready to print – PDF, TIFF, PNG, EPS, PSD, AI preferred
• Nest small images to fill media width.
• VISA MasterCard & Discover Cards Accepted
• A 50% deposit in advance is required for jobs over $100
• No job is released without a commitment of payment.
The BAP provides archival or long-term photographic and graphic large format printing services on a variety of substrates. Primarily intended for the use of UB Art students, this service is made available to all UB students, campus, and non-campus entities whose purpose aligns with the University’s educational mission and non-commercial public service.