Big Archival Prints
BAP • Big Archival Prints • Spring 2017 Hours
The BAP has moved to 142, first floor Center for the Arts
Spring hours will be posted later this week.
They will begin on Monday, February 6th.
Prices & Media types are listed on the BAP JOB FORM-INVOICE
BAP Supervisor Jeff Sherven• 716.645.0556
BAP/Office • B33 Center for the Arts • email@example.com
• Jobs are billed by the linear foot on 44 • 42 • 36 • 24 inch wide roll media
• Files should be ready to print – PDF, TIFF, PNG, EPS, PSD, AI preferred
• Nest small images to fill media width.
• VISA MasterCard & Discover Cards Accepted
• A 50% deposit in advance is required for jobs over $100
• No job is released without a commitment of payment.
The BAP provides archival or long-term photographic and graphic large format printing services on a variety of substrates. Primarily intended for the use of UB Art students, this service is made available to all UB students, campus, and non-campus entities whose purpose aligns with the University’s educational mission and non-commercial public service.