Big Archival Prints • 142 • Center for the Arts
The BAP provides archival to long-term large format printing services on a variety of substrates. Primarily intended for the use of UB Art students, this service is made available to all UB students, campus, and non-campus entities whose purpose aligns with the University’s educational mission and non-commercial public service.
SPRING SEMESTER HRS 2018
M – Moshe Douglas 10a-12p
T – Jeff Sherven 2p-4:30p
W – Natalie Dilenno 4p-6:30p
R – Gabrielle Heard 10a-12p
F – Julia Sutherland 2:30p-4:30p
Printing at other times by appointment
PRICES & MEDIA ON: BAP JOB INVOICE FORM
• Jobs are billed by the linear foot on 44 • 42 • 36 • 24 inch wide roll media
• Client supplied media is billed by the square foot at $1.10, $1.40, or $2.30
• Files should be ready to print – PDF, TIFF, PNG, EPS, PSD, AI preferred
• Nest small images to fill media width.
• No job is released without payment.
UB ePAY LINK FOR BAP PAYMENT: UB DaBAP ePAY
• ePAY accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit card payments
• ePAY accepts E-checks, using your checking account and routing number
BAP Supervisor Jeff Sherven• 716.645.0556
Office • B33 • Center for the Arts • firstname.lastname@example.org