- Equipment loans are for current UB Department of Art students, faculty & staff with a UB ID.
- Client ID information (email address, phone number & person number) must be logged into the computer to process loans.
- Loans are for, same day, three days, to several weeks for exhibitions. Three-day loans, a Monday loan is due Wednesday, Tuesday is due Thursday, Wednesday is due Friday, Thursday & Friday loans are due Monday.
- Loans are made on a first served basis and must be returned or renewed in person.
- Reservations may be made for equipment by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 645.0555. Equipment is only held the day requested.
- Any exceptions to these loan policies must be made in person with the ARC Supervisor or Assistant Manager.
- Late returns will result in loss of loan privileges. No new loans will be made until the overdue item(s) are returned.
- Missing equipment will result in loss of loan privileges until the item(s) are returned whole in working condition.
- Damaged or lost equipment will result in loss of loan privileges unless restitution is made for replacement.
- Your Student Account may be billed for any lost or damaged equipment.