- Loans are intended solely for teaching, course work and Department of Art presentations.
- Equipment loans are for current UB Department of Art students, faculty & staff with a valid UB ID. Client ID information (email address, phone number & person number) must be logged into the computer to process loans.
- All presentation carts designated for teaching faculty, staff, & TA’s should be returned the same day. Exceptions are made for night courses. In these cases the cart may be picked up during ARC hours and returned the next morning.
- All other equipment is loaned for three days. On the third day, it must be returned or renewed in person. A Monday loan is due Wednesday, Tuesday is due Thursday, Wednesday is due Friday, Thursday & Friday loans are due Monday.
- Loans are first come first served. Reservations may be made for equipment that is “out” by email: email@example.com or by phone: 645.0555. Once notified, the item is held for 1 day.
- Only 1 of the same piece of equipment may be borrowed at any time.
- Any exceptions to these loan policies must be made in person with the ARC Supervisor or Assistant Manager.
- Late equipment is assessed a Recovery of Use Charge of $5 for each day it is overdue. No new loans can be made until fees are paid and/or equipment is returned.
- Equipment not returned whole or damaged will result in a loss of privileges until missing items are returned or restitution is made for replacement. Tuition will be billed for any lost or damaged equipment or excessive loss of use charges.
- Credit cards (Visa, Discover & MasterCard) are accepted for ARC purchases & Recovery of Use Charges.