- ARC The Art Resource Center: equipment loans & supply purchases
- BAP Big Archival Prints: large format printing services
- GCL Grad Computer Lab: printing, scanning, copy stand
- LCL Laser Cutter Lab: cutting and etching digital design files
Labs and Studios
- Audio Lab Audio recording and editing suite
- Coalesce Center for Biological Art, a hybrid studio laboratory facility dedicated to enabling hands-on creative engagement with the tools and technologies of the life sciences
- EP/GD Labs Emerging Practices and Graphic Design: Computer and electronics labs
- Painting and Drawing Studio facilities
- PLATFORM A socially engaged design studio offering hands-on learning opportunities to work on real-world design problems for both local and regional non-profits advocating for under-served communities.
- Photo Labs Digital and Wet-Process facilities
- Print Media Litho, intaglio, letterpress, screen printing, and more
- Sculpture Foundry, wood shop, CAD, and more
- Lab Fees Listing of current courses for which lab fees will be assessed
Selected syllabi and course related notes and materials. (Check with your instructor for the most current info.)
Digital Media Collections
Galleries, Architecture, News, and other useful WNY resources.
For more information on how lab fees are applied within each course, consult your syllabus, or speak with the Instructional Support Technician from the related facility area.