August 26, 2015 by: Natalie Fleming
Leave from UB Amherst Campus Thursday, October 15th, 11:30p.m.
Arrive in Washington, D.C. 7:00 a.m. Friday morning.
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- National Air and Space Museum
- National Gallery of Art
- National Museum of the American Indian
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
- National Monuments & Memorials
Board the bus Friday evening and return to UB 7:00 a.m. Saturday October 17th
$25 round-trip. Price is for bus only and does not include other activities or food. All Smithsonian museums offer free admission.
Complete the form below to reserve your seat (one submission per rider) and bring your checks, written out to the University at Buffalo, to the Department of Art Main Office, 202 Center for the Arts, North Campus