January 28, 2013 by: Dom
The purpose of the Rumsey Scholarship is to provide funding for summer travel for Undergraduate Art Students entering their senior year.
Dates to Remember:
- February 1 Application is due in 202 CFA by 4:00 pm
- February 4 Students will be notified if they are eligible to participate.
- February 10 Proposal is due in 202 CFA by 4:00 pm
- February 11 Artwork is due in the Visual Studies Department Gallery B45
- February 14 Competitive Exhibition opening in VS Gallery B45 CFA from 5:00 – 7:00 pm
Download the Application (Word DOCX)
All questions about scholarship – Becky Koenig – firstname.lastname@example.org